Jakarta The Ministry of Education and Culture, Directorate General of Culture, Directorate General of Cultural Heritage and Museum Preservation, organize cultural heritage songwriting/jingle and slogan/tagline contest with some provisions, such as:
- Open public contest.
- Group or individual.
- Free registration.
- The participant must follow @budayasaya Twitter account and like Kebudayaan Indonesia Facebook fan page.
- The work must be original not copy someone elses work, not included in other competition yet, not published yet, and it should be written in stamped statement.
- If it is a group work, the participant should attach a statement from all group members.
- The participant can send more than on song/jingle and slogan/tagline with different registration.
All committee and judges decision are absolute and cannot be preceded.
- Song/jingle and slogan/tagline is a work which is contested together.
- Slogan/tagline should be a title of the song/jingle.
- Song/jingle and slogan/tagline of cultural heritage preservation should have a basic concept of cultural heritage preservation based on UU No 11 2010 about cultural heritage, which say that cultural heritage is an object of cultural heritage, include the object, the building, the structure, the site, and the sector of cultural heritage, in land or water that should be preserved because has an important value for history, science, education, religion, and/ culture through determination process.
- The song should have traditional music instrument.
- The lyrics should reflect a spirit of cultural heritage preservation.
- The lyric should not contain SARA.
- The songs duration is about 20 second to 1 minute.
- The participant should enclose the original record, the tablature, and lyric.
- The song/jingle should in: MP3, MP4, WAV format, and for slogan/tagline should in PDF format.
10. Song/jingle and slogan/taglines lyric should be equipped with the explanation of meaning.
- The participant should fill the registration form and an allegation letter that can be downloaded here:
After the participant fill and complete the form with scan/copy of personal identification card (KTP/Driving license card) and NPWP (taxpayer card), the form can resend along with the song/jingle masterpiece with WAV/MP3/MP4 format and slogan/tagline with the meaning explanation (in zip/rar folder) via email to:
or via post to:
Subdit Pengembangan dan pemanfaatan Direktorat Pelestarian Cagar Budaya dan Permuseuman Komplek Kemdikbud Gedung E lantai 11, Jln Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Jakarta 10270
- The deadline of shipping work is on Mei 15th 2015 at 16.00pm (postmark).
- For further information, please contact Dian (089674906725) or Ninis (081368136957) on office hours: Monday Friday at 08.00 16.00 WIB.
- No messaging or texting around contest implementation.
- Send address error or overdue the deadline is considered as not transmit the work.
- The winner announcement is on Wednesday, June 3rd 2015 in official website kebudayaan.kemdikbud.go.id
- The gift tax is boned by the winner.
- The winner should complete the song/jingle and slogan/tagline when is needed by the committee.
- All of participants work in song/jingle and slogan/tagline form become the committee proprietary (Directorate General of Cultural Heritage and Museum, Directorate General of Culture).
- If there is any third partys claim, it should become the winner or participants responsibility.
- The committee can repeal the winner status, if there is a violation of winners work and the winner should return all the gift and appraisement back to the committee.
- 1st place Rp 50.000.000
- 2nd place Rp 20.000.000
- 3rd place Rp 10.000.000